Remember Inch by Inch when you require asbestos testing in Newmarket, Ontario. Asbestos testing should always be done on older homes. It is a heat and fire resistant material that was used before 1989 in homes to insulate their heating pipes, and if it's breathed in it can be very harmful to your health. It can cause several forms of cancer and was widely used in homes and buildings in the past. If you find asbestos in your home, the best thing to do is not to try removing it yourself. Our professional home inspector in provides professional, asbestos testing for the Newmarket area. Contact Inch by Inch Inspections to find out more about us and home inspections.